The International Polymer Clay Association will be having Ann as a guest to talk about being an Artisan at a Renaissance Faire on their Sunday Zoom Special, January 28, 2024.
Check back for future details
Here is a sample materials list from my most recent class.
- Work surface
- Your favorite clay in the colors of your choice for the petals. You will need at least 6 oz of clay for the petal cane. For this project I like to use translucent clay, Premo metallic clays or pearl clays. For the leaves you will black and two shades of green.
- Leaf: many of us already have an assortment of metallic leaf.
If you need to order some, I recommend this from Amazon.
- Armature wire, either 18-gauge floral wire or 9-gauge armature wire
- Wire cutters
- Floral tape
- Tissue blade
- Pasta machine
- Optional: bakeable beads such as glass or a gemstone and wire thin enough for the beads.
- Heat gun. I use a Recollections embossing gun from Hobby Lobby.